Modern-day businesses require and need software to function and thrive to its best. B2B software applications possess a lot of functions than just collecting and accumulating critical data related to your business.
Efficient software applications help the business function efficiently without much manual effort. They also aim to eliminate any form of human error as they automate a vast multitude of integrated tasks. This can save the business so many resources and help on cutting down costs.
Table of contents
- eCommerce- Growmax
- Marketing automation- Overloop
- ERP- Netsuite
- CRM- Scoro
- Email marketing/analytics- Mailchimp
- Cloud storage- Box
- Accounting software- Freshbooks
- Receivable information- Synder
- Lead generation software- Visitorqueue
- User research/customer feedback software- SurveySensum
10 Best B2B software tools that you need in 2022
To help you out with some of the A-list B2B software in the market as of 2022, we've compiled a list of necessary software tools from reputable B2B software companies. Here they are:
1. eCommerce- Growmax
Growmax is the right platform built for B2B wholesale platforms with great features. In fact, Growmax as a platform provides both B2B, B2B2B, and B2B2C functionalities with headless commerce from the business plan. The feature richness and ease of use have made Growmax one of the best B2B software available in the market today.
- Inbuilt Quote Management
- Order Management
- Customer-specific Pricing Management
- SEO management
- Product Management
- Customer support system
- Sales rep app
- Built-in PWA Mobile app
- 99% availability & hosted on AWS cloud
- Provides complete quotation and order management
- In-built support & field service
- Responsive sales rep app
- Customer-specific pricing options
- Zero transaction fees
- You may have to expect constant updates as Growmax, a young platform, is trying to add more functionalities per customer preferences.
The basic plan starts at $59, while the highest ideal (accelerate) is cited at $1099, and for enterprise businesses, it is quoted at $1999. Growmax has a custom plan upon request too. A free version is also available.
2. Email Finder - Overloop
Overloop (formerly Prospect.io) is known as one of the most happening email-finding and CRM integration tools in the sales automation domain. Overloop helps you extract the email addresses publicly available out there and helps you with email marketing purposes.
- Facilitates both single and bulk email search with the help of both a prospect's company domain and name.
- Lead list facilitates export into formats like CSV & google sheets.
- Overloop helps in facilitating integration with tools like Google apps, outlook, Hubspot, etc. An API that encourages you to integrate search of email within your app or CRM.
- Does not provide contact numbers of an individual prospect.
The basic plan starts at $39/month, providing you 250 credits, and the highest package is $299/month, providing you 10000 credits. The advanced CRM features are $79/month.
3. ERP- Netsuite
NetSuite's ERP software offers a wide range of features, and it possesses an order management system that can manage and work with orders from various mediums. NetSuite eCommerce aims to be an all-in-all ERP platform that doesn't require the need for integration with other platforms and mediums. It's robust and most suited for more prominent companies and would require some learning time to work with it making it a hard choice for early companies.
- Audit trail visibility
- Tax management
- Flexible depreciation management
- Workflow management
- Supply chain intelligence
- Integration from CRM to ERP is smooth & flexible.
- User-friendly and easy to work with.
- Easy to track budgeting and financials
- A smooth payroll
- On the pricey side
- Extra charges for 24/7 support
NetSuite's Pricing plan starts at $499/month.
4. CRM- Scoro
Scoro helps to integrate your sales process and improve your team's overall performance. It is equipped with an array of features, including sales pipeline handling, project & task management, collaboration, billing, and reporting.
- It helps to take care and manage your leads in a pipeline and effortlessly drag-and-drop them from one stage to another.
- Get a quick analysis of every individual client, from the contact details, quotations, history of communication, linked projects, and more.
- Get the necessary tools to take care of your sales process, projects, calendar, invoices, etc.
- Scoro can cut down more than 50% of the time you're currently spending on reporting, meetings, and double data entry and making it a time-saving go-to option.
- The pricing model is geared more towards more prominent companies, and affordability can be an issue for smaller companies.
The basic plan starts from $26 user/month
5. Email marketing/Analytics- Mailchimp
Mailchimp is an everything-in-one marketing space that provides you the freedom to create, send, and handle newsletter campaigns easily. Their free-of-cost plan gives users a user-friendly interface, up to 2,000 subscribers, and 12,000 email sends per month, which is adequate enough for a small-scale business. In addition, their free plan includes autoresponders, transactional emails, analytics, and lots of additional third-party integrations. There's a free Mailchimp mobile app, too, for iPhone and Android. This makes it a go-to option B2B wholesale platforms.
- Drag-and-drop builder
- Content studio
- Marketing automation
- Real-time analytics
- Transactional emails
- Managing your audience
- Marketing your business and getting it online
- Has 100+ templates
- Provides a free version to work with
- Real-time analytics and deliverability are good.
- Mailchimp prohibits affiliate marketing
- On the expensive side and pricing is quite unpredictable
The basic plan for marketing starts at $12, and the basic plan for commerce and website starts at $10.
6. Cloud Storage- Box
The Box is a Content Cloud. It is a single, secure, easy-to-use platform built for the entire content lifecycle. It helps with everything from file creation and sharing to co-editing, signature, classification, and retention. As a result, it is a perfect cloud storage platform for businesses of all sizes.
- The box is one of the early tools built for cloud storage. It provides various features like expanding the capability of B2B software through integration with other third-party tools.
- It has an API, supports asset categorization, CMS integration, Compliance tracking, and more.
- Enables collaboration and maintains file sharing efficiency while keeping data protected.
- High mobile productivity and time-accelerated document management.
- Seamless communication with internal and external collaborators.
- The platform might seem slow when dealing with large files
The starter plan is $5, and the enterprise plan is $35
7. Accounting software- Freshbooks
Invoicing is one of the most crucial accounting required by most service-based businesses. FreshBooks aims to provide more personalization options for invoicing compared to other accounting software in the market. Its core function is to send, receive, print, and pay invoices, but it can also manage the business' basic bookkeeping requirements as well.
- Freshbooks's accounting software makes it effortless for SaaS-based businesses to send out proposals and invoices, request deposits, collect client retainers, track time on projects, and receive payments without hassles.
- User-friendly interface
- Third-party app integration
- Advanced invoicing features
- No inventory management
- No payroll service
- The mobile app has limitations
Their basic plan (lite) starts at $12.11.
8. Receivable automation- Synder
If your business possesses multiple sales mediums, Synder is must-have B2B software to care for your accounting needs. There isn't any need to manually track all your e-commerce platforms. Synder integrates 14 different payment processors and accounting platforms. You can synchronize all these platforms within a single interface and under one roof. Synder helps you to automate accounting and inventory management, thus making it easier for your business.
- Synder helps you to get a quick insight into your multi-channel cash flow.
- Accounting & inventory automation.
- Synchronize online payment platforms with accounting.
- Reconcile in one-click
- Tech support is top-notch
- Easy integration and automation
- The learning curve is a bit longer
The starter plan starts at $31/month.
9. Lead generation software- Visitorqueue
Visitorqueue is a B2B lead generation software that analyzes businesses who visit your site. Visitor Queue's usability is top-notch. It is cited as one of the most cost-friendly lead generation software in its domain. Visitorqueue helps to find unidentified organizations on your site, including their core employees. This enables you to get in contact with their employees with the help of their contact details like email address, phone number, etc.
- Website personalization to target companies visiting your site.
- Access to unlimited users, sites, ability to filter, and customizable features that will generate quality leads.
- Integration with multiple software
- The learning curve is short
- Reasonable price to feature ratio
- The interface has room for improvement
The basic plan starts at $39/month.
10. User research/customer feedback software- SurveySensum
SurveySensum's motive is to bring value to customer & employee feedback in the most effortless way possible. It is a feedback platform that is powered by artificial intelligence. SurveySensum aims to support businesses to conduct surveys to gather data about customer satisfaction, NPS, employee engagement, close the loop, and prioritize actions. Surveysensum is powered by NEUROSENSUM and is serving customers around the globe.
- Data analysis tools
- Survey builder
- Mobile survey
- Multi-channel distribution
- URL customization
- Site intercept survey
- Offline response collection
- Text and Sentiment analysis
- Customized dashboards
- Real-time insights
- Responsive customer support
- Integration needs customer support help
- May need more CRM integrations
They offer a free plan, but the starter plan is stated at $41.30/month.
The B2B software tool can take your B2B business to heights you didn't expect. You can't downplay the effect the right B2B software tool can have on your business. The list we have compiled is an excellent place to start with equipping your business with the respective software tools. Go ahead and try out trial versions and get in contact with the individual person to get a more profound vision into how they can help your tool achieve its peak performance in the most efficient manner possible. Good luck!